- It has been decided to issue new Entry Permit for the Cargo in different colours as follows:
- Light Green Colour PIC’s: For Customs House Agents
Can Access: Only the non sterile areas of International Air Cargo Complex.
Pink Colour PIC’s: For IATA Agents, Forwarders, and Console Agents.
Can Access: Only the Offices of the Airlines and to the city side docks alone of the International Cargo Complex.
Yellow Colour PIC’s: AMC workers and for entry to Domestic ACC.
Can Access: Either domestic Cargo, International Cargo Office areas or all areas of the ACC’s including airside shed as specified on the PIC.
Paid Pass @ Rs.20/-: In exchange for safe keeping of a personal ID, Rs.20/- entry pass will be given valid for one day for city side office’s of ACC’s and Airline office’s. The ID submitted shall be returned on surrender of the entry permit.
- The existing charge of the AEP shall be increased from Rs.300/- to Rs.500/- for one year. The new charge shall be applicable for applications submitted from 01.09.2011 onwards.
- The application format for applying for the AEP is attached herewith. Click Here to download
- The completed application form in all respects is to be submitted to the Head Cargo along with all attachments including Police Clearance Certificate from the Superintendent of Police or Commissioner of Police of the applicant’s domicile.
- Customs CHA license copy, IATA registration copy, Customs Registration of Consolidator- Forwarder certificate copy, appointment order issued by the company of the applicant etc. has to be attested by Gazetted Officer or Notary Public. Two numbers of stamp size photos along with the Demand Draft in favour of CIAL and attested copy of the PAN card (if available) may be attached with the application form.
- AMC personnel may submit the application certified by the concerned engineer /In – charge of CIAL along with all other documents.
- In the absence of Customs PIC in case of CHA’s, the application for the AEP should be supported by endorsement for issue of AEP by Dy.Commissioner/Asstt.Commissioner of Customs, Air Cargo Complex, CIAL.
- All CHAs and IATA Agencies may submit the names, addresses and specimen signatures, of authorized person who is competent to forward AEP applications to Head Cargo on behalf of the company. The non availability of the specimen signature of the authorized person may result in rejection of the AEP application.
- Request for daily pass may contain a declaration stating that the bonafide of the beneficiaries stands guaranteed by the applicant.
- All the AEP holders / daily pass holders shall be working in the Air Cargo Complex subject to Regulations and Rules framed by the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security & the Customs Department and the CIAL.
- CIAL reserves the right to cancel at any time and may refuse to issue the pass further, if the holder is found indulging/ involving in any activities against the interest of the management and Statutory Authorities.
- AEPs will be issued only for genuine business in the Air Cargo Complex after ascertaining the credentials of the agencies concerned based on requirement.
- The CIAL reserves the right to decide the number of PICs an applicant organization can avail for entry into the Air Cargo Complex premises.
- For renewal of an AEP the application with attached relevant documents may be submitted well in advance and AEP obtained before expiry of the validity. No stop gap pass arrangements shall be made from the ACC.
The new system of issue of the colored AEPs will be introduced immediately and hence all are requested to submit the new application forms latest by 15th September 2011. The existing PICs should be surrendered to AEP cell, CIAL at the time of receipt of the new Airport Entry Permits.