TENDER FOR HOUSE KEEPING AND CONSERVANCY SERVICES IN THE ANCILLARY BUILDINGS OF CIAL
TENDER FOR HOUSE KEEPING AND CONSERVANCY SERVICES IN THE ANCILLARY BUILDINGS OF COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Tenders are invited on behalf of the Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) for House Keeping & Conservancy Services in the ancillary buildings at Cochin International Airport, Nedumbassery, for a period of Three years.
Tender Document will be issued only to Pre- Qualified bidders.
1. This tender is for awarding the contract for Housekeeping & Common area Facility maintenance services in the Ancillary Buildings
2. Detailed scope of work regarding the contract will be issued separately along with respective tender document to the Pre - qualified bidders.
3. The successful bidders have to obtain valid Security clearance from the Bureau of Civil Aviation security (BCAS) within 6 weeks of award of contract.
4. CIAL reserves the right to modify/amend the qualification criteria/ reject any or all the proposals without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of Managing Director in the matter shall be final and binding on the bidders.
5. Agencies who were pre qualified in the tender CIAL/ COML/HK/2017/1 dated 21st November 2017 for Housekeeping & Conservancy services at CIAL need not apply for pre qualification. Such interested agencies have to submit the application and collect the tender document from the Commercial Department, CIAL.
PRE – QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
a) To participate in the tender process, the Bidders should have minimum five years experience in providing the Housekeeping & Facility Maintenance Services to Airports/Metro Rail/Major Corporates/ IT Parks etc.
b) In addition, the agency shall hold experience of completing similar services, in the last three (3) years for the minimum value as mentioned below:
1 (one) work of value not less than 5 lakhs/ month.
Should have a Turnover of at least 06 Crores in any one of the last three years.
c) Only agencies who provide all the required documents Sl. No: (a) to (i) stated below will be pre-qualified.
In the event of the Bidder not meeting the above requirements, the proposal submitted by such bidders shall be rejected and they will not be eligible to participate in the tender process.
Last date of Submission of Application for Pre- qualification is on 15th March 2018. Interested agencies may submit their pre qualification application to the Managing Director, Cochin International Airport Ltd, Kochi Airport PO, Nedumbassery, Kerala – 683111, along with the following supporting documents.
a) Brief profile of the Company/ Agency
b) Copy Certificate of Incorporation/Partnership deed
c) Copy of PAN & GST registration
d) Copy PF & ESI registration
e) Audited balance sheet for the last 3 financial years
f) Agreement copy to show single contract value of Rs 5 lakhs along with PO Copy
g) Contract completion certificates to prove the five year experience in providing the Housekeeping &Facility Maintenance Services to Airports/Metro Rail/Major Corporates/ IT Parks etc.
h) Agencies already working with CIAL have to submit a certificate from CIAL HR department confirming statutory labor provisions compliance such as ESI, PF , Minimum wages etc.
i) Agencies not presently working with CIAL have to submit a certificate from companies for which contract copies are being submitted as per clause (f ) above confirming statutory labor provisions compliance such as ESI, PF , Minimum wages etc.
For any further details Contact Mr. Joseph Peter, Dy. General Manager (Commercial) @ 09539701512 or jp@ cial.aero