Operation and maintenance contract for the electrical, Fire & plumbing installation of T3
Cochin International Airport Ltd.
Sealed item rate tenders are invited for the below mentioned works, from the reputed ELECTRICAL contractors:
Name of work : Operation and maintenance contract for the electrical, Fire & plumbing installation of new International Terminal (T3).
Period of Contract : 12 months
Earnest Money Deposit : Rs. 1,00,000/-
Cost of Tender Documents : Rs 500/- + KVAT
Bidders shall have to submit their application for prequalification, superscribing the name of work, along with supporting documents mentioned in the eligibility criteria below , in the office of the General Manager-Electrical, Cochin International Airport Ltd., Kochi Airport P O PIN : 683 111, on or before the date mentioned below.
Tenderer’s shall have
- Electrical contractor having a valid ‘A-grade‘ Contractor license issued by the Kerala State Electricity Licensing Board or any other state of India. The attested copy of license shall be produced.
- Executed at least one similar job in single contract having value not less than Rs. 70 lakhs per year
Two similar jobs in separate contracts each having value not less than Rs.35 lakhs per year , per contract.
The contracts should have executed during any of the last five years in any reputed organization. Satisfactory completion certificate issued by the client is to be submitted. The completion period of the contract should be after 1st March 2013.
- Annual Turnover to the tune of Rs 200 lakhs during any one of the last three years (2014-15, 2015-16 & 2016-17). Audited financial statements for the above three years are to be produced as the proof of the financial performance of the contractor.
- Valid PF registration. (Copy of the registration certificate is to be submitted).
- Valid ESI registration. (Copy of the registration certificate is to be submitted).
Earnest Money Deposit shall be submitted in the form of Demand Draft on any Nationalised /Scheduled bank payable at Ernakulam/ Nedumbassery drawn in favour of Cochin International Airport Limited.
Last date of Submission of application : 23-03-2018 before 4.30 PM
for pre qualification
Period of sale of tender documents : From 27-03-2018 to 31-03-2018
between 10.00 AM to 4.30 PM
Last Date and time for the submission : 15.00 hrs on 11-04-2018
of the tender documents
Date and time of opening of the : 15.30 hrs on 11-04-2018
Tender forms shall be issued to only to those agencies, who are found eligible after the scrutiny of prequalification applications.
CIAL reserves the right to change the eligibility criteria at their discretion and to accept or reject the tenders without assigning any reason thereof. The tenders, which are not accompanied by the EMD, shall be summarily rejected.