Tenders are invited from eligible hospitals for operating the MI Room at Domestic Terminal of CIAL.
COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LIMITED
Kochi Airport P.O., Ernakulam – 683 111
MEDICAL INSPECTION ROOM & ALLIED SERVICES
AT THE DOMESTIC TERMINAL
Tenders are invited from eligible hospitals for operating the MI Room at Domestic Terminal of Cochin International Airport.
Interested agencies may submit their tenders to The Managing Director, Cochin International Airport Limited, Kochi Airport P O, Ernakulam – 683111 on or before 25th August 2017.
The salient features of the tender are as follows:
· The MI room will be fully equipped by CIAL. Medical equipment, hospital beds, furniture etc will be provided by CIAL.
· The successful bidder shall provide a qualified doctor and two paramedical staff round the clock. The successful bidder shall also be given an option to operate a pharmacy each in the canopy area in front of Terminal T1 and Domestic security hold area.
· Maintenance of all equipment provided by CIAL will be in CIAL’s scope.
· An emergency ambulance with driver will be provided by CIAL. The ambulance will be positioned in the airside of T3 and may be utilized at T1 on a need basis.
· Operational expenditure like Doctors, paramedical staff, consumables, medicines, linen, etc must be borne by the MI room operator.
· The MI room operator shall operate and maintain the MI Room & Allied Services on a 24 hour basis throughout the year.
· The MI room operator shall provide Free Medical facilities for casualty/ emergencies to all passengers utilizing the airport in MI room as required including emergency services, manageable within the available infrastructure & equipments at the MI Room.
· If the MI room operator wish to provide services to airlines or any other agencies working at the airport in any location other than the respective MI Room, they will need to provide additional personnel for this purpose. The MI room operators may charge the airlines for the services. A copy of the agreement with each airline showing details of charges, etc. must be forwarded to CIAL.
The bidders will be asked to quote for monthly service charges payable by CIAL. The license will be awarded for a period of 3 years to the bidder who quotes the lowest amount towards monthly service charges.
Eligibility: Reputed hospitals having more than 300 beds will be eligible to bid for this tender.
For any further clarification and tender document, please contact
Dy. General Manager Commercial