SUPPLY AND LAYING OF HT CABLES FOR THE POWER EVACUATION OF PHASE III SOLAR PV POWER SYSTEM
CIAL INFRASTRUCTURES LTD.
(Subsidiary of Cochin International Airport Ltd.)
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
Tender No: CIL/SPV/HT/Phase-III/2017-18/03
NAME OF WORK: “SUPPLY AND LAYING OF HT CABLES FOR THE POWER EVACUATION OF PHASE III SOLAR PV POWER SYSTEM AT CIAL”
CIAL Infrastructures Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as ‘Employer’), a wholly owned subsidiary of Cochin International Airport Ltd., proposes to install an aggregate of 10MWp capacity grid connected Solar PV power system within the Airport premises at different locations. In connection with the evacuation of the power generated from these PV installations, CIAL Infrastructures Ltdinvites sealed item rate tenders under Two-bid system (Pre-qualification Bid and Price Bid) from eligible bidders for “SUPPLY AND LAYING OF HT CABLES FOR THE POWER EVACUATION OF PHASE III SOLAR PV POWER SYSTEM”
SCOPE OF WORK:
The scope of work broadly includes, but not restricted to the following:
1. Supply of about 6400mtres of HT, 11kV 3x300sqmm cables
2. Laying, Testing and Commissioning of HT cables from PART A, PART B, PART C, PART D, PART E and Carport locations of the solar PV plant
3. Providing terminations at the RMU part of the Compact Substation installed at PART A, PART B, PART C, PART D, PART E and Carport locations of the solar PV plant.
PROBABLE AMOUNT OF CONTRACT (PAC):
PAC for this work is Rs. 125 lakhs (approximately).
The period of completion for the work is 03 Months
Bidders fulfilling the following requirements shall be eligible for pre-qualification:
1. The bidder should have completed a similar work of value not less than 75 lakhs in a single work order in the last five (05) years. The completion certificate from the client shall be submitted as evidence of the same.
2. The minimum annual turnover of the bidder shall be more than Rs.5 Crores during any of the last three financial years. The copy of the audited Balance Sheet and Statement of Profit & Loss of the last three financial years of the bidder shall be submitted as proof of the same
3. The bidder should have a valid “Class A” license issued from the Kerala State Electrical Inspectorate. Copy of the same shall be submitted as proof of the same.
4. The bidder should have a valid PF as well as ESI registration. Relevant registration documents shall be submitted as proof of the same. The bidder who is currently eligible for any exemption from the PF Authorities, the exemption/relaxation order issued by the concerned Regional PF Commissioner shall be submitted. If the bidder maintains any insurance coverage for the employees instead of ESI, they shall also produce the relevant copy of insurance certificate as proof of evidence.
COST OF THE TENDER DOCUMENTS:
The cost of Bid document to be issued to the bidders is Rs. 2,100/- (Cost of bid document- Rs.2,000/- + VAT @ 5%-Rs.100/-). The cost of bid documents, as applicable, shall be remitted as Cash/E-transfer / DD drawn in favour of CIAL Infrastructures Ltd., payable at Ernakulam.
EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT (BID SECURITY):
Bids shall be submitted by eligible bidders along with an EMD of Rs. 2,50,000/- (Rupees Two Lakhs FiftyThousand Only). EMD shall be in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of CIAL Infrastructures Ltd., payable at Ernakulam.
DATES FOR SALE OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Applications for issue of tender documents along with the prescribed cost of bid document shall be submitted by bidders at the office of CIAL Infrastructures Ltd., not later than 22nd January 2018. The bid documents will be sold on payment as prescribed above, from 11thJanuary to 20th January 2018 during working hours from the Administrative Office of CIAL Infrastructures Ltd. , Kolaara Estate, Near Oberon Mall, NH Bypass, Edapally, Kochi – 682 024.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS:
The tender shall be submitted under TWO-BID SYSTEM (Pre-qualification Bid and Price Bid). Bid documents are to be submitted in two envelopes viz: Envelope No.1 (Pre-qualification Bid) and Envelope No.2 (Price Bid). The details of documents to be submitted with each envelope are given below;
A. ENVELOPE NO.1 (PRE-QUALIFICATION BID):
Envelope No.1, which shall be super-scribed as “Pre-qualification Bid”, shall contain the following documents;
a. Book No:1 - Pre-qualification Bid duly filled and signed by the Authorised signatory on all pages
b. Earnest Money Deposit as specified above.
c. Unconditional Acceptance Letter (Refer : Tendering Procedures, Section-2: Tender Forms)
d. List of similar works completed in the past, including the completion certificate for value not less than 75 lakhs in a single work order in the last five (05) years. The completion certificate from the client shall be submitted as proof for the same.
e. Evidence for having a turnover of Rs. 5 Crores during any one of the last three years. The audited financial statements duly signed by the Chartered Accountant shall be enclosed, clearly indicating the turnover and all other relevant details.
f. Copies of PF and ESI Registration Certificates.
B. ENVELOPE NO. 2 (PRICE BID):
Envelope No.2 shall contain the following documents which shall be super scribed as “Envelop No. 2 - Price Bid”.
a. Book No: 2 - Price Bid duly filled and signed by the Authorized Signatory on all pages.
Both these envelopes (Envelope No.1 and 2) shall be enclosed in a bigger envelope super-scribed as “SUPPLY AND LAYING OF HT CABLES FOR THE POWER EVACUATION OF PHASE III SOLAR PV POWER SYSTEM” and submitted at the REGISTERED OFFICE of CIAL Infrastructures Ltd. at 1st Floor, Cochin International Airport Buildings, Kochi Airport P.O., Nedumbassery, Ernakulam – 683 111 on or before 15.00 hours on 01stJune 2016.
OPENING OF BIDS:
Envelope No. 1 containing the Book No.1 (Pre-qualification Bid), Unconditional Acceptance Letter, and other pre-qualification documents shall be opened first at 15.30 hours on 22nd January 2018.
Envelope No. 2 containing the Book No. 2 (Price bid) of only those pre-qualified bidders shall be opened on a subsequent date after duly intimating the eligible bidders in advance. Envelope No. 2 of those bidders who do not qualify as per the prescribed eligibility criteria shall be returned unopened. The Bidders are therefore advised to strictly go through all the tender conditions and enclose all the required documents to prove their eligibility for pre-qualification as per the prescribed criteria in Envelope No.1, failing which their bid is liable to be rejected.
Any bids received after the stipulated date and time shall be liable for rejection. CIAL Infrastructures Ltd., also reserve all rights to reject any or all the bids received, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Chairman & Managing Director
CIAL Infrastructures Ltd.,
Cochin International Airport Building, Kochi. Airport P.O.,
Kerala – 683 111, India
Phone: +91- 484- 4024031/4024032/2610115
E-Mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com