Tenders are invited for supply of LLDP Polythene rolls to Cochin International Airport
TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF POLYTHENE ROLLS TO CIAL
Tenders are invited for supply of LLDP Polythene rolls to Cochin International Airport. The supply contract will be for a period of one year.
To be Eligible to participate in this tender, the bidder should meet the following criteria:
a) Experience of at least two years in supply of Polythene rolls
b) The Bidder should have received and supplied orders to the tune of Rs.5 Lakhs or more in any one of the last two years in a similar category.
SCOPE OF SUPPLY AND PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
1. Total quantity required will be approx 20000 kgs for one year
2. The purchase order will be placed in lots as per the requirement
3. The sheet will be used for covering the export materials/cargo to protect from liquids, dusts, etc. The sheet shall conform to the latest Indian Standards of LDPE sheets. The technical specification for the required polythene rolls is as follows:
1. Thickness : 50 Microns.
2. Material : 1st quality LDPE sheets
3. Width : 16 feet and should not exceed 18 feet.
4. Roll : Should be rolled on a 08 feet spool, for easy unrolling.
5. Colour : Transparent and No colour.
6. Weight : One roll should not exceed 60kg.
7. Sheet should be leak proof to prevent the entry of liquids and completely protect the covered materials from the external liquid, dust.. etc and should not have any pinholes at anywhere.
The rates quoted should be inclusive of transportation and delivery at Airport including unloading charges to be paid at the Airport if any and exclusive of GST
The quote shall be given in the format provided with this document and shall be accompanied by an Earnest Money Deposit of Rs.25,000/-. The EMD will be refunded to all unsuccessful bidders. The EMD of the successful bidders will be converted to a security deposit and shall be refunded on expiry of the contract. The security deposit will be forfeited if the successful bidder fails to meet his obligations under the contract.
The tender forms are available with Commercial Department, 1st Floor, International Terminal Building, Cochin International Airport Limited, on payment of Rs. 250/- in the form of Demand draft in favouring Cochin International Airport Limited, payable at Ernakulam/ Nedumbassery or by remittance of Cash up to 28th May 2018
For further queries, please contact :
The Commercial Department,
Cochin International Airport Ltd.
Phone: 0484-2610115 Extn 2252/ 2619