COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT LTD
Notice inviting "Expression of Interest" For Supply, Fabrication & Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Pressure Fed Firefighting system at Cochin International Airport
Expression of Interests are invited for the Supply, Fabrication & Erection, Testing & Commissioning of Pressure Fed Firefighting system from tenderers having experience in fabricating and installing Pressure Fed Firefighting system in any petrochemical industry, oil & gas, shipyards, international airports, any accredited fire training Centre or any training facility.
Documents to be attached with the Expression of Interest
1. Profile of the Agency submitting Expression of Interest (Eol).
2. Technical Details of all the products offered. This shall include detailed technical specification of the material selected for the fabrication, its composition & its relative advantage over other, technical dimensions viz. thickness, grade etc., safety parameters, durability, re-useability, longevity, protection from damage.
3. The technical Brochure & brand details of the proposed pumping system with its advantages.
4. Detailed specification for the injection system. If nozzles are used for fuel atomisation, brand and detailed technical parameters of the proposed nozzle shall be provided.
5. 2D layout of the proposed system.
6. List of Client to whom the Equipment was supplied in the last 5 years. It should contain name of the agency to whom it was supplied, and the Name & Quantity of items supplied, year of supply, contact person of the purchaser. Weightage will be given to the Tenderers who have experience in fabricating an aircraft model with pressure fed firefighting system in any of the International Airports.
7. Satisfactory certificates (Supply & Maintenance) from clients for equipment supplied in past 5 years.
8. The details of the maintenance facility & spare availability list in India & Asia with the nature of service rendered, future certification etc.
9. If tender is submitted by an authorized dealer, attested copy of the Dealership Certification by Original Equipment Manufacturer or the attested copy of the dealership agreement.
10. Audited balance sheet showing turnover/profit & loss account of the OEM for the preceding three years shall be produced as proof of financial performance of the manufacturing company.
Technical overview of the proposed pressure fed firefighting installation on aircraft engines is as given below.
Detailed technical specification will be shared to the parties who are meeting the pre-qualification criteria.
Eligible & Interested Agencies may send their Expression of Interest (Eol) to the Managing Director, Cochin International Airport Limited, Kochi Airport P.O, Kerala - 683111, India. Details of the documents to be submitted along with the Expression of Interest is available on CIAL's website www.cial.aero.
Last date for submission of the Eol is 24th January 2023.
For more details contact: - firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: +91 9895785451