TENDER FOR OPERATING SNACK BAR AT THE DEPARTURE CHECK IN AREA AND ARRIVAL VISITORS AREA OF DOMESTIC TERMINAL OF CIAL
1. Tenders are invited on behalf of the Cochin International Airport Limited (CIAL) for the license for operating the Snack Bar in the following locations of Domestic terminal (T1) at Cochin International Airport, Nedumbassery Ernakulam District, Kerala.
· One snack bar in the Departure check-in area
· One snack bar in the Arrival Visitors area
2. The license is a revenue share arrangement whereby the Bidder shall pay a 25% of gross monthly turnover to CIAL subject to a minimum guaranteed monthly amount as quoted by the Bidder in the bid form. License for operating the snack bar will be allotted to the bidder who quotes the highest monthly license fee amount to CIAL.
3. The minimum bid amount is Rs.3,00,000/- (Three Lakhs only) and the bidders shall quote in excess of this. The successful bidder shall pay every month either 25% of their gross Turnover from all two outlets or the minimum guaranteed monthly license fee quoted, whichever is higher. The definition of “Gross Turnover”: means Total invoice value of sales, before deducting for customer discounts and allowances, excluding tax.
3 Period of License & Location: The tenure of License will be for 4 (Four) years. Both the locations will be inside the domestic terminal (T1) building.
4 Eligibility criteria
4.1 Agencies should have at least 3 years’ experience in operating a Snack bar/ Food court/Restaurants/Hotels/Catering Agencies. Turnover of not less than Rs.1 Crores in any one of the preceding 5 years is required.
4.2 Should possess a minimum of Three years experience in the field, with GST registration and PAN
5. The tender documents shall be issued to eligible agencies from the office of General Manager (Commercial) on payment of Rs. 2360/-, towards cost of Tender Documents in cash or by Demand Draft favouring CIAL payable at Ernakulam / Nedumbassery till 19h August 2022.
6. The tender shall be accompanied by an Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) of Rs.500000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs only), in the form of Demand Draft favoring “Cochin International Airport Limited” payable at Ernakulam/ Nedumbassery. The tenders without Earnest Money Deposit shall be summarily rejected.
7. Tenders have to be submitted on or before 1500 hrs on 20th August 2022 and tenders will be opened at 1530 hrs on the same day.
8. Interest Free Security Deposit
8.1 In the event of making provisional allotment, the successful bidder shall deposit with CIAL, an amount equivalent to Eight (8) times the monthly License fee quoted for first year as interest free security deposit for the faithful performance of the terms and conditions of the License agreement to be entered into with CIAL. 50 % of the security deposit should be in the form of Demand Draft favouring “Cochin International Airport Limited”, payable at Ernakulam and the balance in the form of Bank Guarantee. The interest free security deposit (as mentioned above), shall be remitted within 30 days from the date of provisional allotment.
9. The successful bidder has to obtain BCAS clearance on allotment of the license.
For further details, please contact Mr. Joseph Peter Painunkal, General Manager (Commercial), Cochin International Airport Limited, Kochi Airport PO, Ernakulam, Kerala – 683111.Ph: 9539701512, Phone: 0484 2610115 Ext: 3507,2614 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com